Friday 20 August 2010

Group's Member

 Elida Tarigan
Hayyy ...
My full name is Elida Dora
My family's name is Tarigan, So.. I'm  Batakness
I come from Pematangsiantar, Medan.
It's okay if you call me Elida, Dora, or Tarigan
I hope you like our blog, so you interested to visit it.
Want to know me more ...???
Add me as your friend at dhoura_bm@yahoo.com*_^

Yessa Alexander
Okayyy..
My name is Yessa Alexander.
I come from Jakarta and was born 19 years ago.
I'm IBMP students , Batch 2009
I like browsing, futsal, nonbar.
add me as your friend at ,
091217762@students.uajy.ac.id




Yoanna Fransisca SW
Hellowww ...
My name is Yoanna Fransisca Sri Widayanto
My nickname is Yoanna
I was born on Dec 4, 1990
I'm originally from Yogyakarta,
I like pink and pig so much . . .
add me as your friend at cute_sweet_piggie@yahoo.com
^_^










We are waiting for you ...
Thank you
and
God bless you

2 comments: